NFL week 1 predictions 1:00 slate



The NFL season is under way and  week 1 started on thirday with the Eagles and the Falcons.  The Eagles beat the Falcons 18-12.  Thier are 8 games in the 1:00 slate on Sunday



Sunday games 1:00 slate


Cincinnati Bengals vs Indianapolis Colts 1:00 pm 

The first game of the day features the CIncinati Bengals and the Colts.  Both teams missed the playoff.  Both teams made improvemeants.


My Predicition 


I think with the return of Andrew Luck the colts will start 2018 1-0.  This game will be close but I think the Colts will escape 28-24.







Tampa Bay Buccaneer vs New Orleans Saints 1:00 pm 


the next game is the Tampa bay Buccaneer vs the New Orleans Saints.  The Bucs are missing thier starting qb Jamis WInston.  He is suspended for the first four games of the season .  The Saints made the Playoffs last year but lost to the Vikings in the second round,  The Bucs missed the playoffs last year,




My prediction 
I think the Saints win this match up mostly because of Tampa QB problem and them having to rely on to their backup qb.  I think the Saints take this one easily 28-14.



San Francisco  49er vs Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm

This next game is going to be interesting this match up feature the Minnesota Vikings and the San Francisco 49ers.  These are two teams that have new QB situation.  The 49ers have Jimmy Grapolo who did make 1 start last year but this is his first full season last year.  The Vikings in the off season  sign Kirk Cousins in the off season.  these two QB s will be the top thing to watch in this game. 



My prediction 

I think this game is going to be one to remember for week 1.  We have two teams with great QBS and great offensive power.  with that said I think the 49ers will win this game 41-38.  




Buffalo Bills vs. Baltimore Ravens 


The next game is the Buffalo Bills vs.  Baltimore Ravens this game is a revenge match for the Ravens.  The Bills took the Ravens playoffs spot last year with a win.  



My prediction 

I think this game will entertaining. I think Baltimore will win this match up 42-21.



Jacksonville Jaguars Vs. New York Giants 

This is going to be a good  game.  Tom coughlin the former coach of the New York Giants is coming back to met life stadium as the coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.  This is also the debut of Giants running Back Saquan Barkley. 



My Prediction

I think this going to be an offensive game both teams have great offenses and phenomenal running games and I think the Jags are going to take this one 43-40.





Houston Texans vs New England Patriots


The game is the Houston Texan vs the New England Patriots this is a rematch of the divisional round from two years ago.  That game was entertaining and this one should be too.  This is also the return of star QB Deshaun Watson.  Last year Watson suffer a torn ACL in the middle of the season which killed the Texans in the end.



My prediction 

I would not want to be a defense in this game.  Two teams with great offenses old and new this should be a classic just like whenever two Quarterbacks like Watson and Brady take the field this should be slug fest.  I think the Texans upset the Patriots because of their defense 51-46.




Tennessee Titan vs Miami Dolphins 


The next match up is the Tennessee Titans visiting the Miami Dolphins.  This Match up consists of two teams that need to turn it around this year and both of them have great potential to win week 1.



My Prediction 

I think the Titans will win this match up but it will not be easy ( 28-25)






Cleveland Browns Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 


The final game in the 1:00 portion of week 1 is Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers. One of the big things to look for in this game is the Cleveland QB Situation will it be Baker Mayfield or Tyrod Taylor under center.  Baker is the first overall pick and had a great preseason.  Tyrod is the more experienced QB from Buffalo.



My Prediction 
I think the Steelers will take this just because of their offensive power even without Levon Bell they will have a hard time doing but I think they take it 24-21.

Comments

more post

2019 NFL Division Preview Saturday

Western Conference first half review

2019 NFL Conference championship preview

2019 NFL Division weekend preview Sunday

NFL week 14 Preview